Friday, June 20, 2014

Thursday, 6/19 Day 4 - Booneville to Sedalia





Today's ride is supposed to be 37 miles, finally an easier day, or so we thought -- WRONG.  We started our morning by riding up lard hill, and then just kept climbing the rest of the day.

Here's a SAG stop at Clifton City.





I also had my first flat tire, going down a small incline, I hit a rock just right.  I thought I was fine a few yards then the air went out.   One of the guys I was camping with happened to be riding back toward me, because he likes to get as many miles in as he can when he rides the Katy, and he stopped to help.  I was 5 miles past the last SAG, and 8 miles to Sedalia. 

Here are some pictures of my other biking friends, new and from last year too.An




Natalie




Cleve who saved me from a flat tire disaster



Dawn who took cares of everyone! Sorry Adam, Myra and Kathy, I couldn't find you when I was shooting pictures.






Actual mileage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?